Enter your First Name and Email Address. You will receive my Inspired Connections complimentary video, monthly inspirational ezines, and a chapter from my Find Your Fire book.
The fifth step in the Fire in Five process is using your unique gifts to give back to others. In today’s world of fear and uncertainty it is up to each individual to make a difference. True fulfillment comes from contributing to something larger than yourself. Here you will find stories of clients and friends that are impacting the world, tips for how you can get started, and an opportunity to help me take my message to the youth of our nation. Let’s keep the ball rolling in our quest to inspire and encourage people to reach beyond where they ever thought possible.
1. Find a way to give back using something you truly enjoy. If you love to cook offer to help make meals for families going through a crisis. If you love to sing take your music to people that are lonely or scared…or teach someone else to find their voice. If you are a financial wiz take a new business under your wing and help it grow and change the world. If you are…you are getting the picture.
2. Understand that giving back can come in many shapes and sizes. You don’t have to undertake an enormous project. Holding a door, sharing a smile, and giving a hug when needed can make a difference in someone’s life.
This week’s thought: Even though it is not your primary purpose…giving back creates an abundant energy that brings you more joy, wealth, and love than you could ever imagine.
“Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.” Karen Ravin
JOYS of Youth!
Just Own Your Success
Helping the youth of our nation to follow their dreams, find their unique gifts and abilities, and use them to contribute is her way of giving back.
- FREE Inspirational program
- Interactive to engage the students
- Helps them make friends without compromising their identity
- Shows students how to appreciate themselves and their world
- Includes suggestions for how teachers can reinforce the concepts in the classroom
If you are interested in this program for your school please contact Heather at 1-888-828-3890 or at Heather@FireInFive.com